July 4th is upon us and I am feeling the American Spirit, mostly because I keep listening to the Hamilton soundtrack on a loop, but also because I love my country. As per the usual I am down in our nation’s capital to celebrate our Independence Day and all weekend long I am going to be showing off my stylish way of sporting the red, white, and blue.
Here is just a sneak peek at some of what I’ll be wearing this weekend. Make sure to follow me on Snapchat and Instagram (both mistimichellexo) for the full looks.
- Ashley Stewart has a TON of sassy and cute Americana themed tops.
- I’m not a huge shorts fan, but even I couldn’t turn down this cute AF American Flag number from Lane Bryant.
- These Rockport sandals are my summer faves, so why would I go with anything else?
- I’ll be topping it off with some chic Lane Bryant sunnies and a Henri Bendel crossbody.
To add some red, white, and blue in my beauty looks I’m sticking mainly with nails and lips.
- On the nails I’m going with Smith and Cult in Kundalini Hustle (red), Regret the Moon (white), and King & Thieves (blue).
- For the lips I going with some fun matte liquid lips. For my red I picked Lady Balls and my blue is Who’s Zoomin’ Who, both from Too Faced’s new Melted Matte collection. Now for the white, the liquid lip I could find is Jeffree Star’s Drug Lord but that is of course sold out, so as a replacement I went with Bite Beauty’s Matte Lip Crayon in Blanc.