Like it or not, next week the highly anticipated Fifty Shades of Grey movie will hit theaters. Want to jump on the #50Shades bandwagon without having to go purchase a BDSM 101 kit? Well lucky for you I’ve got a round-up of some of the more mild products that even Christian Grey would approve of. I’m sure some of these would have been used at websites similar to www.cartoonporno.xxx because of how sexy they are.
1. Make Up For Ever Give In To Me Makeup Kit: Inspired by the movie Fifty Shades of Grey. This set has it all, an Artist Shadow palette in 4 shades that let you go from boardroom to playroom, a Graphic eyeliner, Smoky Extravagant mascara, Rouge Artist Natural lipstick, Lab Shine lip gloss, and Exclusive keepsake box.
2. The Ultimate Fifty Shades of Grey Wine Gift Set. This set comes with both Fifty Shades of Grey White Silk and Fifty Shades of Grey Red Satin.
3. OPI Fifty Shades Grey Mini 6pk – These adorable mini nail polishes come in shades like My Silk Tie: This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up. Dark Side of the Mood: This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous. Romantically Involved: I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red. Embrace the Gray: Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you. Shine for Me: This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on! Cement the Deal: I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray.
4. Fifty Shades Of Grey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) – With killer tracks from Sia, The Weekend, and Beyonce. Whether you like or loathe the movie, the soundtrack is a total must have.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy. It wouldn’t be a proper round-up without mentioning books that started it all now would it.