Travel season is upon us. Whether you’re heading off for a quick weekend getaway or taking a long road trip with friends, all us gals know we need to pack smart with our beauty. Nothing is worse than getting to the TSA line only to have them whisk away your favorite [insert beauty item here] because it exceeds the 3oz rule. So with all this in mind, I’ve rounded up some of my new favorite items that are all travel approved.
- Alterna Mini CC Cream – This is hands down my favorite styling product, I use it ALL the time to keep frizz away and my hair soft and shiny. Now they come in these super cute mini versions that are just begging to be taken on a vacation. No need to suffer with bad hair while on vacation ever again.
- Milk Makeup Natural Dry Shampoo – Kiss greasy hair goodbye. This dry shampoo with absorb oil on those days when you just can’t be bother to wash your hair. In addition to smell awesome, the formula is also clear which means no white marks of you dark haired girls (or guys).
- DryBar Dry Conditioner – Dry conditioner is the next great invention for us lazy gals. I use about 10-minutes after my dry shampoo to make sure my hair stays moisturized. It’s also great if you’re in a super dry climate and your hair needs a little extra TLC.
- Shaveworks Mini Skirt Essentials Kit – Basically everything you need to keep your legs and underarms super smooth including the Pearl Luxe hydrating lotion AND the Cool Fix to help keep ingrown hairs at bay.
- Venus Snap Razor – I have several of these stashed in every travel kit/bag I have. It’s cute little body is the perfect size for travel but the best part is you can use any Venus razor blade you want with it.
- Bliss Sinkside Six Pack – I love bliss spa products. They smell amazing and always make my skin feel so soft, smooth, and nourished after use. This is why I am dying over this is mini kit that includes bliss fabulous foaming face wash, lemon+sage soapy suds, lemon+sage body butter, lemon+sage supershine shampoo, lemon+sage conditioning rinse, mini lemon+sage body bar, all under 1oz. It’s like a spa day every time I use them.
- Caudalie Organic Grape Water – I love to stay hydrated on planes, trains or automobiles and a great quick way to do so is to spritz my face with Caudalie’s new grape water. It’s super soothing and gives my skin a much needed boost of moisture.
- June Jacobs Mini Masque Quartet – Face masks are an important part of my skincare routine so just because I’m traveling doesn’t mean I slack off with that. Thankfully this Mini Masque Quartet is perfect for travel and helps to keep my skin bright, toned, and hydrated.