Hi Hi everyone! 2018 is here and I’m kicking things off by sharing some of my favorite winter foundations. Some of these I’ve talked about before but a few a brand new to my rotation.
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream – This is still one of my favorite foundations for my light makeup days. It gives the perfect amount of everyday coverage plus it doesn’t dry out my skin, which is super important as my skin drys out like a raisin in sun during the winter months.
- Dermablend Flawless Creator – This little baby is my new go-to for when I need to beat my face to the gods. Just a few drops cover my whole face thanks to the 33% liquid pigments. To add some extra hydration I add a drop of serum/moisturizer to mix.
- Tarte Clay Stick Foundation – I’m not normally a big fan of stick foundations as I usually find them overly drying. However I do enjoy the Clay Stick from Tarte. It’s create for when I’m looking to do a full contoured look and it does provide amazing coverage.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation – I’m a daily user of the Bye Bye Lines serum so the fact that IT Cosmetics blended the anti-aging serum with pigments to make a great foundation is awesome. The coverage is a good medium but I love it for the hydration effects it gives my skin.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation – This is the other tried and true foundation that I LOVE. Since it is water based I don’t have to worry about getting overly clogged pores plus it gives me good coverage and hydration.
What are some of your favorite foundations? Sound off in the comments below or let me know on social @MistiMichellexo